Sunday, August 14, 2011

T-minus 13 ?

Salam and a very lovely day I bid to all.

Its been quite some time since I posted anything on my blog. I've been reading up what my friends were thinking about and I have to say, I feel quite refreshed now.

Sometimes, routine (doing different things everyday is a routine too ) can be about as interesting as watching paint dry.

I've been trying to really make the best of the whatever time I have left here in Malaysia.
Been reading up and observing lots of things lately.

Malaysia is a really relaxed country. The land is wide and vast. You can do whatever you want here. Take a stroll, Ride a bike, Climb a hill. Its just so geographically diverse. Coming back from Singapore, I've come with a better or at least balanced view of my own country.

I went to Singapore for the weekend last week. It was great to have an extra man in the family (primarily because he likes to travel and pay for food, haha). Initially, I thought i knew Singapore like the back of my hand, but when i went out and literally got lost in the concrete jungle, I was awed and mystified as to why i've never seen these places in SG before.

The highlight of the trip was the light show at Marina Bay Sands. It was the perfect end for a perfect day for sight-seeing. Seeing how the fine spray of water projecting itself high into the air. The almost holographic like pictures and videos of life in Singapore plus the magnificent view of Marina Bay. I was left with one thing in mind

Will I ever be able to enjoy these things again ?

No comments:

Post a Comment