Sunday, March 11, 2012

Status Update 2

It's been a while since I've been blogging. Let's just say that I've been busy keeping up with the joneses in regards to academics and other trivial aspects of university life

I've made a few big changes in my life. In regards to people and how i conduct myself. I can say that it definitely was not easy.The pain of disconnect between heart and mind is a reality and if that alone was not difficult enough, imagine doing so while preparing for what i think was the most packed 7 days of my life here, with midterms and assignments due 24 hours apart.

Im relieved that I managed to scrape through that part of my life and now, life seems simple again. No more complicated emotions, just
My pen, My thoughts, My aspirations

And that my friends, is wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment